The COURageous path for Awakening Feminine Leaders.
Following my TEDx talk at Findhorn last year, I am currently working on an all new Self Study programme which I am aiming to complete by late Spring 2018, alongside the opportunity to connect with other women in a new online social community. (Not on Facebook!)
If you’d like to be informed about this programme and community when we’re ready to go, please contact me by email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and put ‘Rising Connected’ in the headline.
The ‘Big Why’ I am creating this programme.
It’s time for women to lead ~ for the well-being of our planet and future generations.
It’s time for women to trust and harness their feminine voices, their wisdom, their courage and their love, so we can take a stand for the future world we want our grandchildren to inherit.
I believe that each of us, in our own very personal and unique ways, are being called to play our part in changing the way the world operates. There is a ‘Rising’ movement; a peaceful, organic but very powerful revolution occurring amongst women. It’s a revolution that has restoration and evolution at it’s heart. It’s a R-evolution that’s driven by both tender and fierce love for the protection of life (in many different ways) and it requires us to make a huge paradigm shift in how we see and relate to ourselves and our role as women today.
This shift into feminine leadership is really challenging to make if:
- We don’t understand the nature of the transformational journey we are on as women who want to make a difference in the world.
- We can’t place where or why we might be grappling with our own clarity, confidence and courage.
- We are not properly resourcing ourselves to take the journey.
- We try and take the journey alone without guidance and mutual support in a safe and warmly held community of like-hearted Sisters.
Who it’s for
This programme and community is for you, if you are a women who is:
- Really inspired to make a difference and live your unique calling as a feminine leader
- Sick of seeing all the ways that people and the planet are suffering and wondering how to contribute your gifts in ways that feels authentic, empowering and nourishing for you
- Finding it hard to accept yourself as a leader and step up a new level of contribution
- Taking strides to make a difference through your business, organisation or community and getting burned out by over-giving and over-doing
- Feeling a deep desire to share your voice and message but needing the courage to connect with and express it.
- Looking for a trustworthy and inspiring community of women transformational leaders to share the journey with.
More to come soon as clarity of the programme unfolds.
Again, if you’d like to be informed about this programme and community when we’re ready to go, please contact me by email me at email@example.com and put ‘Rising Connected’ in the headline.