A 12 Week Online Group Mentoring Programme ~ beginning 29th October, 2014.
Discover And Own Your True Calling In A Way That Embraces Your Feminine Wisdom...
And yet, despite all your efforts to get clear and express that deep inner calling, something is keeping you stuck and confused…
Is some of this familiar to you?
- Despite feeling a deep yearning to make a bigger contribution, you’re stuck in a frustratingly dense fog about what your true gift really is or how to ground it
- You're struggling to feel confident about the true value you bring, so you’re holding back from doing the work you love.
- You keep stalling and avoiding the action you know in your heart you need to take, for fear of getting it wrong.
- You’re stuck in your fear of being ‘seen’ and struggling to access the courage you need to step out of ‘hiding’.
- You’re exhausted trying to drive ‘success’ in a way that feels off track and that isn’t nourishing you enough
And that’s why I created Awaken Your Gift
During this 12 week online mentoring programme I will guide you on a personal quest to discover and awaken the gift that you are here to bring. We'll take the feminine path and explore both the inner and outer journey you're on as you:
- Get clear about the unique contribution that you’re called to make and how to make it real in a way that honours your feminine wisdom
- Come out of hiding and allow your leadership and business to be an expression of the real you and your true potential
- Shift beyond the old stories of limitation that have been keeping you stuck in resistance and fear.
- Own the true value you bring and be empowered to take a stand for the transformation you’re here to make through your work in the world.
It's a 12 week mentoring journey that will help you to uncover and own the ‘sweet-spot’ of your calling...
Bonus Preview on 23rd Oct 2014
A bonus preview and coaching call to get clear about what you need from and how you can make the most out of the programme.
Programme begins 29th Oct 2014
We’ll begin with module 1 and our first teaching and workshop session on Wednesday 29th October.
Programme ends Jan 2015
We’ll be completing the programme in January after a short break over the Christmas and New Year period.
During this 12 week programme we'll take a journey together through The 4 Essential Keys that will help you to discover and own the 'sweet-spot' of your calling and begin to ground it in reality at this point in your life.
Each module will span two weeks and will include live teaching sessions, coaching calls, practices and mini assignments. During the first week there will be a live 90-120 min teaching circle and the second week there will be a live 90-120 min coaching circle both via teleconference. (see dates below).
"Creating the transformative container for our journey"
- Get clear about your highest intention for your work or business and learn how YOU can become the transformative ‘container’ for living your calling
- Discover the Feminine Foundations for living your calling even if you’re not yet clear what it is
- Learn how to say ‘YES’ to your calling and make ‘not-knowing’ your best friend on the journey of discovery
"Your gift is in being and expressing who you really are."
- Re-connect with who you really are and the core beliefs and values that uplift and inspire you
- Discover what’s stopping you from being and expressing the real YOU and free your authentic voice.
- Get clear about the authentic message that’s uniquely yours to share through your work in the world
"Your gift is in your unique experience of life."
- Uncover the ‘golden threads’ of your life experience and weave the many facets of your expert-ease into a unique and tangible contribution.
- Learn how to navigate resistance and fear as the doorway to realising your true potential.
- Re-write the old stories of self doubt that keep you stuck in judgement and claim your true expert-ease as a feminine leader
"Your gift is in your own joy and well-being."
- Step out of the unconscious mindset of 'over-care' and create new boundaries of ‘right exchange’
- Find true ‘self-worth’ and give yourself permission to receive the resources and support you need to fulfil your calling
- Create new feminine ‘ support structures’and design a business lifestyle that supports your abundant well-being
"Your gift is in the transformation you bring."
- Get crystal clear about the transformation that you’re here to catalyse and the purpose of your unique contribution.
- Tune into specifically who, what or where you’re most called to serve and clarify the specific challenge you are addressing through your contribution.
- Listen to and take action by following your heart’s intuitive guidance.
"Honouring your gift and sustaining your journey."
- Capture the gems of your experience, ground your learning and anchor the next steps you are committing to taking.
- Chrystalise your ongoing pathway of practice and the support you need to sustain your growth as you take action and get your gift out into the world.
- Create a ‘Commitment Ritual’ to take your stand and celebrate and share your unique gift
Joey is the founder of Awakening Feminine Leaders, an evolutionary learning community for women. An unconventional Leadership Mentor, Transformative Coach and Spiritual Guide, Joey helps women entrepreneurs and social change leaders to align their lives with their Soul’s calling, own their unique gifts and change the world by sharing them.
Since 2004, she has been pioneering a soulful, authentic pathway of feminine leadership that enables deep transformation for her clients as they free themselves of old stories of limitation and step up to lead the contribution they were born to make (without sacrificing themselves!).
Joey has an extensive background in Earth Wisdom Teachings, Systemic and Ontological coaching and Spiritual Counselling. She is also an ordained Interfaith Minister.
She recently led the unique fundraising teleseries for women, ‘A Call To Stand’, has created several online programmes and is currently writing her first book.
Joey lives with her partner and two gorgeous wee boys in the woodlands of central Scotland.